New To Hosting? Check Out iPage’s $1.99 Per Month Intro Price
If you’ve been thinking about starting your own website, small business, blog or hobby site, now might be the best time to go for it. With iPage’s incredibly low $1.99 per month introductory offer for new customers, you get a huge range of features at a price that’s hard to argue with.
While many hosting services offer multiple different packages to choose from, iPage keeps things simple with just one catch-all hosting option at $1.99 per month if you sign up for a three-year contract. This increases slightly to $2.49 on a two-year contract and $2.99 if you sign up for just one year. After these introductory prices, you’ll be paying $7.99 per month.
Having just one hosting package makes iPage an ideal choice for those new to hosting and websites as it avoids the sometimes confusing choices you can find at other platforms. Some providers have dozens of different packages on offer, and it can be quite confusing knowing which one is right for you. Not so here though, as the product is aimed squarely at small businesses and freelancers. Some of the features include:
- Get your web domain free for your first year
- Access friendly and knowledgeable support experts 24/7 via live chat
- Easy one-click install of WordPress plug-ins
- Free $200 worth of ad credits when you sign up. Use them to promote your business on Google and Bing
- Incredibly, you’ll get unlimited storage and disk space too. Most competitor platforms place limits on storage, even on more expensive packages. It’s a pleasant surprise to see such a generous offer at such a low price here
- Coupled with unlimited storage you’ll get scalable bandwidth. iPage wants to grow alongside you and will adjust bandwidth requirements based on business needs
- You’ll get your hands on a free SSL certificate, giving your site the best encryption possible
- The iPage website builder is simple to use and comes optimized to create the perfect site on both desktop and mobile
- We’re happy to see an extensive range of ecommerce and sales tools too, including an online store, PayPal integration, and email marketing plug-ins. These are features we’d usually expect to pay a premium for elsewhere
There’s so much on offer here that we highly recommend snapping up this deal while you can. If you’re not happy for any reason you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee too.